Bracket and hanger installation requirements
(1) The steel used for the bracket and the hanger should be straight and without significant distortion. The length and length of the material after cutting should be less than 5mm, without curling and burrs.
(2) The steel bracket and the hanger should be welded firmly, without significant deformation, the weld bead is even and flat, and the welding (3) bracket and hanger should be installed firmly to ensure horizontal and vertical.
(4) The material selection of brackets and hangers should be no less than 50mm X 50mm X 4mm for angle steel.
(5) The spreader shall be of a shaped product, which shall be hoisted to the trunking and have corresponding lifting fixtures.
(6) The fixed fulcrum spacing should be no more than 1.5 ~ 2m, and fixed support points should be set within 500mm of the 3rd end of the junction box, box, cabinet, turning and the "D" connector.
·Elevator industry leader